Date: 30th June, 2018
Location: Brentwood, Essex, UK
Total cost: £400
This is an intimate workshop for photographers who want to master photographing newborns simply, beautifully and naturally. I would like you to explore a fresh and lighter approach to newborn photography.
This workshop will not teach you a ‘frog’ pose, but will teach a simple workflow, that will allow you to create images while disturbing a baby as little as possible, will show you that you can explore your subject. That you don’t need to stress yourself when the baby is not super sleepy, you just need to open your heart and push your creative boundaries.
You will learn stress free, baby-guided posing and natural flow of a session. This is an opportunity to elevate your current skill and to take your own business to a higher level.
If this is something that you would like to learn, I will be very happy to meet you.
During the workshop, we will cover the following:
- preparing for a session;
- setting up for the session;
- the use of natural light ( I can show how I use artificial light as well if required)
- posing a newborn; set up and smoothly transitioning through a variety of shots (including posing on the bean bag, prop shots and posing the newborn with parents);
- methods for soothing the newborn;
- post processing techniques;
- digital workflow;
- analysis and critique of your work
- your questions answered
- a beautiful workbook created to compliment the workshop
- critique of your work and post processing questions answered for a month after the workshop
The workshop is intended for photographers who own a DSLR and know how to use it.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the day.
There will be a maximum of 6 attendees to ensure that the workshop remains intimate.
Deposit of £200 is required to secure your space. The remaining 50% will be due two weeks prior to the day of your course. If Tiny Posers has to cancel the the training day for reasons beyond their control another date will be offered wherever possible. If the contract has to be cancelled completely you will receive a full refund.
CANCELATION. The deposit is NOT refundable. To transfer your place to an alternative date you must give at least 3 weeks notice. Failing to do this will result in no deposit being refunded. If no notice is given before the training date or you fail to attend your training day then this will also be deemed a cancellation and NO FEE WILL BE REFUNDED!